It was the year 2007, Pappy and I had decided that we really wanted a baby. It had been 6 years since we’d married and had always dreamt about having a baby and calling her ‘Sasha’…we were always sure that you would be a girl :)
So back from our Christmas vacation in Phuket, we had come back to our routine. We worked, had our New Year parties…and then it was the 14th of Jan, when I tested positive to be pregnant. For half the day I walked around not believing it. Thinking that perhaps the double line on the home pregnancy kit was probably a mistake and so in the evening when the doctor confirmed your life, we were ecstatic beyond measure. We thanked god over and over again and then also were reminded that ofcourse the miracle of you could only come as a gift in our lives on the Infant Jesus’ feast day! Infant Jesus - the little baby manifestation of Christ that has saved us every single time.Walked with us from the moment we were in love and decided to live together as family.
You are blessed baby, because you were conceived as a Christmas gift and confirmed on Jiji’s feast day. AND you were born on a thursday..again Infant jiji’s day.
So today is Jan 14th and I had to start this blog today….3 years since your heart started to beat. 3 years since you completed our lives with your enormous presence.
From now till the end of my life…I will persevere to write to you sweetheart. If only so you can know yourself a little better and perhaps through these blogs…know us a little better too.
Love you forever curly top!
Mommy
So back from our Christmas vacation in Phuket, we had come back to our routine. We worked, had our New Year parties…and then it was the 14th of Jan, when I tested positive to be pregnant. For half the day I walked around not believing it. Thinking that perhaps the double line on the home pregnancy kit was probably a mistake and so in the evening when the doctor confirmed your life, we were ecstatic beyond measure. We thanked god over and over again and then also were reminded that ofcourse the miracle of you could only come as a gift in our lives on the Infant Jesus’ feast day! Infant Jesus - the little baby manifestation of Christ that has saved us every single time.Walked with us from the moment we were in love and decided to live together as family.
You are blessed baby, because you were conceived as a Christmas gift and confirmed on Jiji’s feast day. AND you were born on a thursday..again Infant jiji’s day.
So today is Jan 14th and I had to start this blog today….3 years since your heart started to beat. 3 years since you completed our lives with your enormous presence.
From now till the end of my life…I will persevere to write to you sweetheart. If only so you can know yourself a little better and perhaps through these blogs…know us a little better too.
Love you forever curly top!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment