I love playing this game with you. I say how much do you love mummy? And you go – I love you 12 mummy! I didn’t get it in the beginning, so I would frown and say, but I love you a 100 and outreach my arms as further as they can go and you would make the same action and repeat that you love me 12. And then I figured it out! You love me 12 coz, you’ve learnt numbers only up to 12! And that is that the most that you can love. Awww!!
Both Pappy and I are so in love with you. You are a sensitive, caring and extremely lovable child. You care about how others are feeling, love to hug and kiss and are getting more and more obsessed with Princesses and the color pink and talk endlessly.
You love and hate Lavanya in equal measure and every evening as you come back from the playground, you have something interesting to report, of how you are peeved with someone. Here is how you sound
‘ Mummy I berry berry angry to Lavanya. I was walking on the slide and sundilly she pushed me!!’
I hope you never lose your radiant silly happiness over everything my little sunflower. And I so wish you would grow up a little less sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment